COVID-19 has brought unprecedented anxiety to the individuals and communities we serve, as the most vulnerable often have the least access to the information, resources, and care they need to stay healthy and safe. Advocate Aurora Health is excited to have you join us for our next AAH Living Well Virtual Community Conversation on Tuesday, August 25th from 3:30-4:00 p.m.
Moderated by Cristy Garcia Thomas, Chief External Affairs Officer at Advocate Aurora Health, this conversation will focus on this upcoming flu season and the importance of flu vaccinations for marginalized communities.
Joining Cristy in this next virtual conversation will include Advocate Aurora Health physicians:
- Dr. Hammad Haider- Shah, Chief Medical Officer (Aurora West Allis Memorial Medical Center)
- Dr. Jacqueline Ivey-Brown, Internal Medicine Physician (Advocate Aurora Health)
This conversation will lead us through dialogue and topics around:
- clinical expertise about the flu and its symptoms,
- insight between the connection of the flu and Covid-19,
- demystifying myths and misconceptions about vaccinations and access to flu shots and
- ways to keep families safe this upcoming season.
Please follow this link to register: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_i5cqIdaUS62qkIk1noaRJA
We at Advocate Aurora Health are here for you. We are in this together, and together we are stronger than we are apart. Thank you for your continued commitment to help people live well.