Leading Causes of Life
- Hope–allowing us to imagine and work toward a different future;
- Intergenerativity—affirming our identity as a person held within a wider circle of those who have gone before and those who will come after;
- Agency—being able to take action;
- Coherence—making sense out of life that gives us stability;
- Connection—sitting in complex and rich human relationships.
The causes of life are always there, but they grow and thrive when there are safe places of love and care. This stream helps us see how life does find a way to grow and often it surprises us most in community.